Monday, August 30, 2010

What should I do on my birthday?

Its been 2 years of hard time in adjusting to a career moved I had been chosen. And still I'm in it.

Suddenly, I don't know why I am here. Should I be here? Oh Kudat, awesome Kudat, please tell me.

e-nough about that. Lets talk about a zit on my chin. It hurt so much. blueik. Well, happy b-day zit!

Most of the time I had spending my b-day in very minimal celebrating way. Like going out for ngeteh, buying a butter cake, thats all.

The most happening b-day so far was when I was in first year at Uni. Or was it when I was in Matrix (berarak kat Penang? Oh NO!) Some awesome friends that I know for less than a year share to buy a cake and food. They are my best friends, Ida and Iffah. Iffah was cutting my queue when registering hostel and Ida was at my back staring my shoes and wondering why I am so kind letting someone cutting the long queue. hehe. Three of us fit in one room DesaJaya 4129 and share our ups and down since then. All of us been married with our uni boyfriend and have a son. Miss them lorrr....isk.

Awesome Ida. Hidayatul Solehah. Che-Pah graduate awal sebab dia pandai.
Kami so-so aja.
Awesome Che-Pah. Zatul-Iffah with hyphen. hehe. pinjam sweater Neil. kah kah.
Long story there.

Num num num.

Back to the topic, what should I do on my b-day?

One mission impossible fail miserably. This is actually my Syaaban mission.

That is to reunite with my other bestest best-friend, which happen to be a wife of my ex. They fall in love after we breakup la what are you thinking? And we don't talk since then. I decided to sms her and ask what I had missed for 3 years. After a few exciting smses and facebook exchange link. She just deleted me as a friend in FB and in her real life. Reason given is she thinks I missed her hubby, not her, and so with her other bestfriend. FINE. If I missed my ex I will call my ex lor, not his wife! I just could not relate it. Could you? I missed Najib but I text Rosmah, hey I miss you, how are you now, hows your family. Maybe it happen in Drama TV3 but sadly I don't watch it. But I don't dare to tell her taught is wrong since she is pregnant and I don't want to bother her so much. Let she hates me the way she wants and I respect her so let it be.

Another mission is to make a lot of popia serunding ikan for hari raya. Mission will be completed soon. If I'm not so mandom and crying tonight.

Enjoy the holiday everyone!
I will be making popia mini and a quran marathon. Another few juzuk 97 juz left! T_T.


p's: I miss my own husband terribly.

pp's: and Nuaim. hehe.

2 comments:

Yan said...

Cian kali my dear....love you whatever happen....love you...love you..love you.

ceri said...

aik..birunyerr..

yadi nak tukar ke yami nak tukar?

sebab besday yami, yadi ah tukar k.

tq dd. love you too..tq. tq. tq.

Post a Comment