Thursday, August 19, 2010

Am I LUCKY or what?


Nampak tak Nuaim cakap apa tu?
"%^#$@*! (Nak Adik!) Hehe.
Siap tercabut kasut sebelah nak cakap.

Check it out!! More than RM1K prizes to be won!!
APAA!!! Barang FREE???
Kaler pink pulak tuh! Shocking PINK! and one got statement "Love Pink". Kewl.

So a few weeks ago I was delighted to find Victoria Secret product that can be purchased in Malaysia. Thanks again Sha for a superb service. Sha is the owner of mydressingbarn that I had blog before.

I've been drooling over VS Secret Garden sweet scent and my sister had been raving about her Pure Seduction Body Lotion for months.

"Laki aku suka la bau ni..dia cakap best macam nak makann"

Now that I have purchased it, it will be our official Hari Raya perfume!..hehe..Noted that its been a month++ already that I din't meet my hubby..The last time I used VS body lotion was 2 years back..and I hope it will bring some sweetness in our marriage. Haha ape aku merepek ni. Budak kecik tak payah faham.

Opocott.
Hehe. Nuaim nak adik tak?? Baby girl lak eh?

I am so Lucky that for the past few days, things happen to be nice, like had a good bargain in the fish market (I am making popia serunding ikan for Raya, and RM2/kg for a big Kembong fish is so CHEAP!), found what had been long lost, free SAMSUNG portable hard disk? (sekolah punya), to discover dressingbarn (save RMxx from other seller!) and now discover their lucky draw contest!

Oh this is going to be a long entry! I'm over excited already..hehe. Look what I am going to win?
This gonna be a perfect Birthday present for myself this 31st August!! Woot wooott!

Brand : Victoria's Secret
Love VS Pink Tote
Measurement : 48x 35x 12 cm

Brand : Victoria's Secret
Love Pink Canvas Tote (Black handle)
Measurement : 50x 43x 3 cm

and 2 winners with price worth RM349!

What I need to do?
1. Be MOBS & My Dressing Barn blog followers

Done!

Due to their a-ma-zing things and lots of giveaways/contest it is fun to be their follower. You can do it too! Gigih ok I google how to be a blog follower. Well it can be done several ways. Either using Google FriendConnect or just simply click on I Follow at their blog page!

I follow you....



MOBS follower

Simple jer kan? Now WHAT NEXT? (Berpeluh-peluh sudah ni! Kudat so HOT atau tanda demam nak baik?)

2. Be MOBS & My Dressing Barn follower on FACEBOOK

Done! Even using NetworkedBlogs! Gigih ok! Siap tanya Sha apa soalan 2 ni mintak sebenornye. Soklan macam ni pon nak kompius! Hehe..


3. BLOG about this contest + MOBS new name "MOBS.MY" and make sure you mention that MOBS can now be accessed via http://www.mobs.my


I assume MOBS stand for Malaysian Online Baby Shops (kalau salah minta maaf ya) as their headbar di zaman blogspot lagi ni tunjuk tajuk gitu.


So now, as Malaysian Online Baby Shops is expanding and become more glamorous among seller and buyer it is NOT so catchy to mention "Malaysian Online Baby Shops". Agree? Upon that, the owner decide to change it to MOBS.MY. Thats more I like :)

That's right :)
It was always a mouth-full and type-full to say/write "Malaysian Online Baby Shops"
so now we are known as MOBS.MY
And good news is that you can access us at

This contest is a joint-venture between MOBS.MY and mydressingbarn. They are so positive in their business I can smell that! and I love that attitude.
and you can find a lots of baby stuff here. From baby wearing, bags, breastfeeding thingy, car sticker, to maternity wear and Muslimah wear! How awesome! Go visit MOBS.MY!

As for mydressingbarn, it is a one stop ladies branded shop. It sells Victoria Secret, Forever 21, Coach, Guess, Nine West, La Senza, Estee Lauder and lot more. Rambang mata i tell you. It helps soothe my fever! Boleh??

Nice header there, Sha!



4. Add our contest banner at the sidebar of your blog and link it back to this contest page.

Auuww so technical meh? Let me try it, ya..emmmm (godeh-godeh blog sambil minum teh panas).


5. Leave a comment here with your blog post link + name + email address + indicate if you are an online SELLER or online BUYER!!


This is easy peasy.



Now, lets pray hard I will win this contest! since the deadline is on 31st August 2010 ! Which will fall on my 28th birthday! Huhu I want this bag! It will be awesome to stuff Nuaim's pampers, milk bottles, spare cloths and my makeup, new VS edt on this RAYA! Wawawawaaaa...

0 comments:

Post a Comment