Thursday, August 19, 2010

Plan B is...


buying from http://mydressingbarn.blogspot.com/

that is after survey is done on two sellers which gave a way up higher quotation..
NOW for a cheap price and quick responds from mydressingbarn, I am HAPPY again to buy online.. drooling over other stuffs like Coach bags and perfumes.. Auuuu..tengok ni didi..

Drool factor #1:
Brand : Coach

Desc :
Hampton Watercolor Top Handle Pouch
~~~ Brand New w/Tags ~~~
Watercolor Stripe Top Handle Pouch bag from the Hamptons Weekend Collection.

Her PRICE : RM380

and wait a minute!

PWP & Returning Customer Price : RM350
Buy any item worth RM100 and get it RM320 only !!

Good marketing there, Sha! Kudos!


Drooling factor #2:

Brand : Calvin Klein
CK Euphoria Spring Temptation (Limited Edition)
EDP Spray
50ml
Made in USA

PRICE : RM220

To order, email her at mydressingbarn@gmail.com


Euphoria...I remembered asking this from Didi and he did snap the perfume photo in the mall using his camera phone and said, 'Boleh, nanti ada duit beli".
Oooo dd ingat lagi tak?


Tuan blog domam lagi! plus sakit tulang belakang dan pinggang..denggi? chikungunya? penat? puasa?


Even while suffering fever and cold feet I am HAPPY browsing mydressingbarn. The trauma to buy online gone Kapufff already.

Month ago, I was planning to buy birthday gift for my sister. And the seller agree on deliver it a week before my sister birthday that was 9/08/2010. Three weeks after that I fedup to wait already. The reason given is somebody is buying 100units on the spot so she put me on waiting list. Ok fine. Week after, kastam tahan barang dia lah pulak...So fine, I want to refund my money. She did refund after 5 days. Itupon after I google chat with her and ask
"You transfer duit via online kan? So why it takes so LONG?"


Lucky she did refund yesterday. Haiihhh.

Happy 33rd Birthday Big Sis a.k.a Yati

Can't wait to be back home in two weeks time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment