Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Teacher, may I go to THAILAND??

Pic from pondok agama mengadap Teluk Marudu, Sabah

Hey you,

About the topic above, it happened in early days of schooling this year, I taught Primary One, and they dont have any experienced in speaking.

So one fine day, after fade-up hearing them,
"Teacher, aku mau kecing!" or "Teacher, kencing ako!"
The teacher makes rule that if they want to go to the toilet, they must ask it properly, otherwise teacher will pinch and make them pee in class. It was a success when everyone trying to makeup that sentence..one word in English are accepted like "Teacher, boleh ako pergi ke to toilet". It was indeed a major success for me. hehe.

I can't help to burst out laughing when one of my student ask me to go to Thailand instead of "May I go to toilet?"
He must be very ashamed to speak English next time, bad teacher bad teacher..hehe

"Teacher, boleh ako pergi Thailand?" He is one lucky student, he don't go to kindergarten or pra-sekolah, his parents is away, working at KK, he is the one that cry when I taught greeting to mother, goodnight.

Malam ni teacher mau semua cakap 'goodnight, mama'.. besok teacher mau tanya kamu cakap ka tidak, ok! then he burst to tears saying that, "mama ku di kk".
I teach him to greet his grandmother instead.


Hezron, Lerry Mel Angelo, and Jereld from left.
Lerry Mel is my anak angkat.


Cuteness, si Farina Elia Debie..

Haa kantoi makan chewing gum dlm kelas, si Fanny Denius

Meja zaman mak pak saya..papan tengah2 desk tu boleh diangkat.

Meja takde tempat letak buku. Call it Meja 1Malaysia.

Looking back at those pictures, I remember one incident when I was so crazy-mad+hot. One of my student lost his book. So I yell at him, "Cari bawah meja cepat!" and that student's face was so naive looking under his desk and looking back at my face. and there goes a long pause..codes transmitting into teacher's brain.."meja berlubang teacher woi".


0 comments:

Post a Comment