Saturday, July 24, 2010

Burung Punai

Last two weeks when Nuaim and Didi left me here to serve for the nation, I had lost my appetite. I can survive for not taking sahur and fasting the next day. I can survive sleeping in my room and do not ON the fan. I just dont feel like eating nor breathing. And nasi lemak Kudat just give me a puke factor. After 3 days I felt so tired and dying.
So I force myself to forgive and not forget. Not forget to eat.

It is 8pm.. and 8pm in Kudat is like 9pm in Johor where everybody is settling down. Watching tv or do some ironing for tomorrow.

I hear whispering in my ears..

"Ko jangan jadikan kematian burung ni sia-sia"
Someone had gave me this little bird from my school in Lotong. The bird was shot in his/her wing. And Ustaz quickly do his part using a penknife.

I never ate a bird before. And I never want to. But...

chopp chopp chopp

Use a spoon and a knife avoiding to have direct contact with the bird


Gorengg using KFC flour

Happy buke puase alone

Because everyone else is asleep already..The taste is nicer than chicken. And I felt healthier instantly. How weird, huh?

The next morning, I was eyeing neighbor's rabbit and thinking to kill and fry it with KFC flour. Dip in chilli sauce.





0 comments:

Post a Comment